International payments can only be made using credit cards from Visa, Amex, Elo, Mastercard or Diners.
Step by step:
1. Enter the project's page
2. Click the green button: "Apoiar este projeto" ["Support This Project"]
3. Choose your reward from the list (if you want one) and verify if the international shipping is available. If it is, it will appear: "Forma de envio: Todo o mundo" (Shipping way: Worldwide). Select "Outside Brazil" to calculate the new amount*
*The amount should be informed in Brazilian currency (R$) and your credit card operator will convert it so you'll be charged in your local currency.
4. Click in the green button "Continuar" ["Continue"] to move on
5. If you're not registered or logged* on to Catarse you'll be asked to do so
*You can register and/or login using your email and password of choice, or you can use your Facebook account.
6. Select the option of "Internacional" Nationality. Fill in and review your information and click on "Próximo passo" ["Next Step"]
*If your credit card was not issued in Brazil do not inform a Brazilian address, this will result in the cancellation of your payment.
**By selecting any country other than Brazil all you need to inform us is your full name, email address, and basic address infos such as: address / city / state / zip code.
**Fields such as CPF/CNPJ only apply to Brazilians using Brazilian payment methods.
7. Fill in your credit card info* and click "Finish Payment" ["Finalizar Pagamento"] to complete the transaction.
*International payments can only be made using credit cards from Visa, Amex, Elo, Mastercard or Diners.
8. Now, check your email*, in a few minutes you'll receive the confirmation of payment.
*if you used your Facebook account to register/login to Catarse you should check the email address you use to login to Facebook.